teachers of foreign language
hours of teacher training seminars
FLT Forum 2020 Online
the biggest international teachers forum
FLT Forum from Alekom Education is a unique educational and methodological event, created for the purpose of international exchange of experience in the field of teaching foreign languages and endorsement of cooperation of the local educational institutions with the schools and colleges, universities from the Great Britain, the USA, Canada, Germany, Ireland and Malta.
FLT Forum 2020 Online focuses on online teaching – the experience of educational institutions from all over the world!
We invite you to participate in the Forum:
teachers, teaching methods experts, teachers of foreign languages and representatives of related fields (language schools, centers for preparation for international exams, representatives of foreign and domestic publishers, etc.) and all interested in the development and promotion of teaching learning foreign languages.
Number of participants are limited: 300
Знаєте, є дні, коли час летить так швидко, що часом і не помічаєш!😲
Ось у мене було таких два дні! А саме, 15 та 16 березня! 🚄
У ці дні я відвідала мегаінформативний, супернасичений та дивовижний освітній форум для викладачів англійської мови! #fltforum ! 🌏
Це не лише просто форум, де розповідали про освітні табори та закордонні університети, як зазвичай😒
Величезне дякую Alekom-Tour: Education can be fun, бо
це була дійсно зустріч людей, які дійсно дбають про свою справу, які знають усі тонкощі кожного запропонованого ВУЗу, кожної освітньої програми, кожного методу відбору та користі, яку можна отримати від поїздки для студента! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
А ще це були два дні неймовірних workshops для викладачів🤓🤓🤓🤓 Починаючи від #vocabulary_practice з від Paul Clark, LTC Eastbourne до American High School Education від Keith Mayer! А ще #project_management_for_students, #CLIL від провідних експертів з #GB!
Обрала #brand_new програми для Хмельницького! Тому невдовзі запускаємо новий проект для наших студентів!
Join FLT 2020 Online
Ukraine’s largest forum for foreign language teachers
|1||FLT Forum opening ceremony||09:30 - 09:50|
|2||masterclasses||09:50 - 19:30|
|3||closing of day 1||19:30|
|1||day 2 opening||10:00 - 10:15|
|2||masterclasses||10:30 - 18:30|
|3||Flt Forum closing ceremony||18:30 - 19:15|
The detailed schedule is available at the forum platform (the access is granted after the confirmation of your participation)
Subscribe to out newsletter
get only important news
Highlights of the Forum
FLT Forum 2020 Online
– 60 master classes to choose from
– the opportunity to create your own schedule
– personal meetings with foreign partners
– participation certificates: from each partner!
– live chat with Forum participants
About the Organizer
From the very beginning of its activity, Alekom Education has been actively cooperating with domestic educational institutions, as well as with teaching methods experts and university professors.
To support and encourage our partners and having extensive business connections with leading educational institutions in Europe and the world, we decided to launch the “Annual International Forum of Foreign Language Teachers”, which has been held in Kyiv for 5 years in a row.
But the Forum is just one of the many benefits received by teachers and educators who work with us. We constantly hold meetings with representatives of foreign schools and universities, assist in the design of foreign language classrooms and involve teachers as guides for group trips abroad.
We are happy to invite active teachers to join our cohort of partners.
Become our partners! We still have many ideas and plans that we can implement together.
Alekom Education (foundation year – 2002) is a partner of the best educational institutions of the Great Britain, the USA, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Canada, Malta, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, New Zealand, Australia and others.
Alekom Education specializes in sending students for the various educational programs abroad:
- Language holiday group trips (more than 50 groups per year)
- Secondary education in private and public, boarding and day schools abroad
- Higher education and universities abroad;
- Vacation programs for language learning;
- Cultural and entertainment, educational, group and individual programs for children and young people;
- IELTS, TOEFL, and other international examinations in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and other languages;
- Preparing programs for entry into prestigious foreign higher education institutions;
- Postgraduate professional education, advanced training;
- Business and professional training;
- Educational projects for local schools (summer schools, online learning, etc.);
Alekom Education is an FLT Forum organiser from 2014 – Foreign Languages Teachers Forum – www.fltforum.org
2018 – Alekom Education established charity fundation – ALEKOM Fundation – www.alekomfund.org
- Head of Language Courses & Secondary Education Department
- Experience in education abroad: 10 years
- Regular participant of educational international conferences: ALPHE, ICEF, Quality English, Canada Partnership Forum, British Boarding Schools’ Workshop
- director of Alekom Education since 2002 (the year of company’s foundation)
- annual participant of international conferences ICEF, IALC, English UK, BMI, Aphe in Great Britain, Canada, the USA, New Zealand, Australia, the Czech Republic, Ireland, Germany
- certified agent for study abroad
- a leader of child groups attending Great Britain, Ireland, the USA, Germany, Switzerland, Canada
- the author of the idea and founder of the FLT Forum
- the author of the idea and founder of the preparatory course for admission to higher educational institutions abroad “University Success” (jointly with Thompson Rivers University)
- Consultant for group programmes at Alekom Education since 2010
- Regular participant of the international educational conference ICEF Berlin 2015
- Participation in advertising trips to schools in Great Britaian, Germany, Malta^ Bad Schussenried, Humboldt Institute of Berlin, Lindenberg (Germany)? University of Chester, St. Peter’s School, Boothem School (UK), European School of English, Club Class (Malta)
- A child group leader in 2011: Kelly College Taunton School, University of Chester – UK, Malvern House – Ireland, European School of English – Malta, Newbattle Abbey College – Scotland, Lynn University and Fordham University – USA, American School Immersion – USA
- Visa consultant
+38 (063) 233 12 02
+38 (098) 876 04 02
+38 (050) 861 85 26